NACM Minister’s License with Number and Photo ID.
Made of 30ml waterproof Plastic (PVC).
* Dimensions and thickness are similar to that of a standard credit card.
Professional, Air Tight Sealable, Exact Fit, Vertical ID Badge Holder.
* Clear soft plastic vinyl ID card pouch keeps content safe and secure.
Comfort Braided Lanyard.
* No more holes or torn clothes caused by pins or clips…
Official Issue of a Minister License Number.
* Some Ministers need an official license number when registering with local government offices.
Minister Requirements to order:
1. Must be a member of NACM:
- a) Recognized with ordination, and
- b) In good standing.
Note, at checkout you will be directed to upload a picture
2. Must attach a professional photo to be used on the ID meeting the following requirements:
- a) Standing upright
- b) Headshot only
- c) Looking forward at the camera
- d) With a neutral background
- The image should be similar to that of a passport photo. One of the easiest ways to get one is to have someone take a picture of the minister standing in front of a white wall, in a well-lit room. However, keep in mind that the quality of the image printed on the ID will be limited to the quality of the image submitted by the minister.
Please note: We renew credentials in the month that they are ordered -without regard for being early or late.